Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 8-07.07.11

nota bene: I did not take any pictures today, but I had some from other days that would fit
morning:
-breakfast
-beach clean up
the horrible view we had to look at when we were on beach clean up


-worked with Sylvan and Mathieu (2 little boys who wanted to help out-they were a HUGE help)
-after 1 hour of working, my ankle swelled from the bug bites, so I had to stop working
  took a Benadryl
  as I was lying on the picnic bench, I hung out with Mr. Bananas even though someone tried to hit him
  with a coconut
this is what I was forced to look at when in my "Benadryl haze"

afternoon:
-I napped due to having taken Benadryl
-lunch...mango smoothies, yum!
-did a lot of dishes including one greasy black pot
-went to Anse-a-Dos
  long walk
  dove off the dock, it felt great on my bug bites
  ripped my leg open on the barnacles
  played set in the cabana
our calendar of the month!

-huge storm hit
-showered and little Andrew walked into the bathroom :p
-had bonding
  Bounty bar
  orange Sunkist
  hung out on Sophia's bed
-napped
evening:
-dinner
-Vince told me that les Petits thought that I spoke French very well....best part of my day:)
-Pierette let us eat apples with peanut butter
-another Benadryl induced nap
-bilan
  people said that they appreciate me
  did an activity called Jehorah's (?) Window
  it was a great activity to open up to people, although I was still a little bit out of it
-Benadryl and bed...late wake up tomorrow!

**the activity we did had four parts:
1.  what I know about myself and everyone knows about me
2.  what I don't know about myself, but someone else does~feedback
3.  what I keep hidden
4.  what no one, even myself, knows about me (the mysterious)

No comments:

Post a Comment